Saturday, August 11, 2007

and here we are. and this is now.

so last night, i got the idea into my head to listen to ani's album "dilate." which, for me, is one of those albums that, at a certain point in my life, i listened to over and over and over again. it's one of those albums that i've spent entire nights listening to on repeat and crying my heart out to. every song on that album is gold, and since freshman year of college, i haven't listened to any of them until last night. there's just too much pain and memories in that album, but last night i worked up the courage to listen to it. every song. it was a quiet collection of moments in my existence. it was nice to listen to that, and only remember feelings, not feel them.

also, i'm growing tired of pretentiousness. everyone is pretentious to some degree, but excess of pretention is absolutely useless to anybody. screw pretentiousness. that's what i've got to say about that.

1 comment:

Coal said...

Homie, I am envious of your labels.