Wednesday, July 16, 2008

when the day is over, it's the end of the day.

-After work today, I went to the store and bought 4872398472 pop tarts. Why? I whisper jokingly to a hungry co-teacher as I munch on half a pop tart, "Well, fine, I'll just bring pop tarts for the whole class tomorrow." Then I hear, "OMG!!!!!! YOU'RE BRINGING POP TARTS FOR THE WHOLE CLASS TOMORROW?!" Hello, pre-teen freakout...

-Again, with the Marilyn Monroe moments as I walk down the street. How the hell am I always attracting the freak gusts of wind that blow my skirt up? Thanks, I've just flashed half of Spokane in the past two weeks...

-Cashier at Panda Express gazing at my chest. What? She's a lady. I think. And there ain't nothin to stare at on my chest.

-Fact: Whining=annoying. When grown men (and women) whine, it is called being a bitchass punk.

-I'm kind of excited about Mamma Mia. Yeah, take away my cool points. Didn't want 'em anyway.

No comments: