Tuesday, September 18, 2007

word is...

So this morning as I got ready for work, I couldn't figure out what to wear. I've been rotating the same skirt and same pair of slacks with different tops for the past week. So I wore some random articles of clothing with the skirt and headed to work, preparing to declare "Matching is for wimps!" in case anyone decided to say anything snide to me.

So I got to work, and people kept saying, "You're so dressed up!" One even ventured to go a bit further and say, "You look cute today!" I said, "Really? I feel like I look like I just rolled out of bed and fell into some clothes." The reply was, "Wow, I wish I could roll out of bed and fall into some clothes and look that good."

Me too. Maybe I should do it more often...

In other news, I woke up a couple mornings ago, looked in the mirror at my hair and decided it all had to go.

I also woke up this morning with Stayin' Alive stuck in my head. What a great way to start a Tuesday.

No comments: