Wednesday, June 25, 2008

lesson #8945:

while you are on your cell phone, do not cry tears that may somehow make their way into your cell phone charger port. apparently, that corrodes the whatevers in there and causes your phone to freak out. noted: no cellular breakdowns.

ahaha. i'm sooo funny. on a roll today.

also. printed out my americorps vista job description today, highlighted certain important parts of it (the parts that state that i am not to be a volunteer fill-in bitch 100% of the time) and stuck it in my "supervisor's" box. in hindsight, i realize this may come to bite me in the ass, but my "supervisor" should come to realize that talking shit about me and employing people to spy on me will come and bite her in the ass.

i swear, some of these people are crazy. and not the interesting kind of crazy. like the "hey, 14 years old called, and they're telling you to grow the hell up" kind of crazy.

speaking of crazy, someone in the office tried to use a printer as a photocopier. and no, i'm not an asshole. the printer did not look like it was multi-functional, or like it was a printer/fax machine/photocopier as the machine next to it did. she just waltzed right over, stuck her papers in the letterhead/envelope tray, tried to push some buttons and said to me, "This is a photocopier, right?"

like i said.

No comments: