Tuesday, April 29, 2008

pretending i remember the '80s a lot.

Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
Do you even need to ask me this question? I mean seriously.

Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
Hell yes. Neon green with polka dots.

The Babysitter's Club or Sweet Valley High?
Both. I wanted to be in the BSC more than SVH though. Later in life, I found out that someone's parents wouldn't let her read SVH because it was too trashy.

Salute Your Shorts or Hey Dude?
I only remember one episode of Hey Dude, and I only remember everyone being really tired and faceplanting into their scrambled eggs.

Kids Incorporated or The Mickey Mouse Club?
I didn't watch these.

Did you want Dylan to end up w/ Brenda or Kelly?
Me.

Who was ALF?
Awesome. Is who Alf was.

Do you remember the show Dinosaurs?
Hell yes, I do. TGIF!


Do/did you know the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?
Hell yes. If you don't know 'em, you're dead to me.

Kimmie Gibler or Urkel?
Totally Urkel. Way cooler.

Blossom or Clarissa Explains It All?
"Tonight, on a very special Blossom..."

Did you have a crush on JTT?
Slightly.

Bobby Brown or Tevin Campbell?
I'll take 'My Prerogative" for $300, Alex...

Step By Step or Full House?
I loved them equally.

Did you listen to Milli Vanilli?
Nah...

Rogers or Reading Rainbow?
Reading Rainbow forever, but I do change my shoes as often as Mr. Rogers.

Did you own a Glo Worm?
Hell yes.

Paula Abdul: better now or then?
She was legit and now she's crazy. So both.

Wild 'n' Crazy Kids or Double Dare?
I don't care.

Remember Legends of the Hidden Temple?
No.

The Mighty Ducks or The Little Giants?
Oh-em-gee, both! Either way you win!

Did you watch Saved By The Bell?
I wasn't allowed to back in the day. I'm making up for it now with Saved By The Bell marathons...

Who was hotter: Zack or Slater?
Slater. Always.

Camp Nowhere or House Arrest?
I don't know.

Did you own a pair of Reebok Pumps?
No, but I did own neon pink Keds and also neon orange ones.

Carebears or Smurfs?
I had a Smurfs swimsuit.

Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
Um... no.

Did you watch Miami Vice?
My mom did.

Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
No. I was way cooler than that.

Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
Hell yes.

Atari or Nintendo?
Nintendo 4ever!

No comments: