Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thanks to Amaya...

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird or random things, facts, or habits about yourself.

At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "Tag, you're it" on their profile and to read your latest blog.

1. Sometimes, when I see a couple talking quietly by themselves, I'm secretly wishing they're breaking up or having a life-changing conversation that is not happy.

2. When I was little, I used to love reading so much but also loved riding my bike, so I would go outside and ride my bike around the driveway and read my book at the same time. My parents always got mad at me when I did this, and I'm not really sure why.

3. I have a secret addiction to karaoke, but I will only fully indulge in this addiction when I am by myself or with my family. My favorite karaoke song is "All Out of Love" by Air Supply.

4. I was on the bottle until I was 5. About a week or so into kindergarten, my mom finally took my bottle away. Consequently, I refused to drink any milk. During milk and cookies time in kindergarten, I remember marching over to the sink and pouring my milk down the drain, while the teacher's aide or whoever was pleading with me to drink it and I was shaking my head "Uh-uh, I don't think so." I still don't like milk.

5. I have a really awesome talent for getting myself into awkward situations. I also have a really awesome talent for saying awkward things, like, "Sure, I have lots of secs!" and "I love women!" in front of people I don't really know.

6. Some of my favorite memories are of crying hysterically and finding someone else who is crying just as hysterically as I am.

7. I hate Trick Shot Dixie's. But I keep going because I have faith that one day it will provide me with a valuable and/or enjoyably memorable time. It's an expensive faith. $5 a pop.

8. I love mix tapes. I've been making them since I was six or seven. I miss mix tapes.

9. Some people crave different foods or a certain kind of music or a particular band. I crave the airport.

10. I used to be what some would call a "daddy's girl," which may be surprising if you know anything about my family dynamics. He used to call me "The Girl with the Tumbleweed Hair" and whenever he said, "Kili-kili!" I would raise up my arms ("Kili-kili" means "armpit" in Tagalog) and he'd tickle me. I fell for it every time.

No comments: